Returning to campus is exciting, nerve-racking, and all-around overwhelming. Here are 11 thoughts that undoubtedly crossed your mind when you stepped out of summertime and onto the fresh green grass of the quad.
1. I can't wait to see my friends.
2. I'm excited for classes...
The new semester brings renewed motivation.
3. But not for the homework.
4. Did I really have to walk this far to get some food?
5. Wow, this dorm is such an upgrade from last year (or is it?).
6. I'm going to make dean's list this semester.
Like I said, the new semester brings renewed motivation (and confidence).
7. College parties are exhausting.
I haven't gotten out 4 nights in a row in 4 months!
8. I don't have enough going-out clothes.
Time to online shop and spend all the money I saved over the summer.
9. I don't recognize anyone. Who are all these people?
10. I've missed my friends.
11. But now I miss summer.
But the school year will bring a slew of new adventures!