11 Things To Do During The Fall In New England

The possibilities are endless.
109

Although the arrival of Fall brings with it the bittersweet feelings surrounding the end of Summer, there is so much to look forward to! Apple picking, pumpkin carving, corn mazes, haunted hayrides, apple cider donuts, you name it! It's the best time to feel cozy and warm all the while making amazing memories with even more amazing people. The New England area is by the far the best place to celebrate the fall season, as the vibrant hues of the foliage simply cannot be beat. Not to mention, the area is loaded with awesome festivities. Here are ten things you must try this fall in New England!

1. Visit Parker's Maple Barn in Mason, New Hampshire

2. Go on a three-hour zipline tour by Zoar Outdoor to view the fall foliage in Charlemont, Massachusetts

3. Peruse the Paradise City Arts Festival in Northhampton, Massachusetts

4. Trail ride at Stepping Stone Ranch in West Greenwich, Rhode Island

5. Ride on the Cannon Mountain aerial tramway at Franconia Notch State Park in New Hampshire

6. Explore Salem, Massachusetts

7. Go "frightseeing" on a Ghosts and Gravestones or Haunted Boston tour in Boston, Massachusetts

8. Check out the International Oktoberfest on the Providence Waterfront in Rhode Island

9. Help set world records at The Keene Pumpkin Festival in Keene, New Hampshire

10. Hike up Mount Monadnock in New Hampshire for an incredible view of the fall foliage

11. Head over to Smolak Farms in North Andover, Massachusetts for all of the fall activities you love