11 Things That Prove You Did Better Than You Thought Today

Enjoy the little things in life.
7

Throughout life we all endure our fair share of struggles. Although no struggle is exactly the same as another, they all impact us greatly. While dealing with tough times, we often forget to take the time to appreciate the good things that we do have because we're too preoccupied with the bad. It's important that we allow ourselves to reflect each day to find the wonderful little things so that we can use them as constant reminders that we are okay. Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day and here's 11 of those beautiful little things.

1. You were able to get out of bed this morning.

2. You were able to have a conversation with someone.

3. You were able to smile at least one time.

4. You were able to go to class and learned something new.

5. You were able to eat meals and didn't skip them.

6. You were able to exercise, even if it was just walking to class or the dining hall.

7. You were able to talk about your feelings to at least one person.

8. You were able to put yourself together, even if it was just in sweatpants.

9. You were able to think at least one good thought about yourself or your life.

10. You were able to appreciate the beauty of the world surrounding you.

11. You were able to lay your head down with a roof over your head.