11 Things You'll Do Post-Finals Week

11 Things You'll Do Post-Finals Week

Some are good. Some will make you wish you were back at school.

14
11 Things You'll Do Post-Finals Week
John Knox Community Preschool

Finishing the fall semester brings about the biggest feeling of relief. It's almost Christmas, you've finished an entire semester, and now you've got a whole month to whatever you would like. And if you're anything like the rest of us, here's 11 things you'll do immediately after finals week:

1. Sleeping

For about 15 hours straight.

2. Binge-watching an entire series on Netflix

Now that you've slept, it's time to catch up on "One Tree Hill." Seeing as it's been a whole week since your last "Netflix and chill," you've earned a good 12 hours in front of your computer screen.

3. Eating

Since your diet from the last week has consisted of coffee and food from the cafeteria that hasn't quite expired yet (but is coming pretty close), go ahead and put your eating pants on.

4. Last-minute Christmas shopping

No, wrapping yourself and gifting your presence to your parents does not count as a Christmas present.

5. Napping

Different from sleeping in that it's shorter, though you're probably still likely to sleep for two hours. But, unlike during finals week, there will be no panic that you accidentally fell asleep because you have nothing to do when you wake up!

6. Showering with actual water pressure (and without shoes!)

You forgot what it felt like to actually be able to get the conditioner out of your hair.

7. Re-learning how to drive a car

It's only been a month since Thanksgiving. It's like driving a bike, right?

8. Realizing that your local Dunkin Donuts doesn't take your school ID

People still carry cash?

9. And, more importantly, remembering that you actually have to drive somewhere to get coffee.

You mean I can't just walk to the student center for coffee?

10. Discovering that your inside jokes don't work at home

Your parents don't care when you say, "Oh, you had to be there!" And sorry, your siblings don't think you're funny either.

11. Slowly realizing that you don't actually have to be anywhere

What time is it? What day is it? Who even cares? No meetings, no classes, no schedule. Enjoy it.