11 Things Every College Student Needs To Hear During This Point In The Semester

Stressed, broke, and tired: just your average college student.
74

It's that time of the semester when almost every college student is feeling the exact same thing: stress. We're all stressed over the never ending school work, how broke we all are, trying to shed that freshman 15 before summer, and beginning to look for summer jobs. Not only can this take a toll on all of us, but it leaves us without any motivation to even get any of these things done. Even though we are literally so close to the end of the semester, we'd all rather binge watch Netflix and eat an entire pizza by ourselves then finish all of our papers and projects that every professor decides to assign at the last minute. Even though there is no motivation left, here are a few things that every college student needs to here towards the end of the semester.

1. Go ahead and dress like a bum to class, we all understand.

We're all at that point where we are running on maybe three hours of sleep and only have time to throw on a pair of sweats, leggings, or even pajamas, Trust me, we've all been there.

2. As long as you've tried your hardest, your grade will reflect that.

I mean, C's get degrees, right?

3. Go ahead, finish that last piece of pizza.

Stress eating is the only way to get through college successfully.

4. It's okay to take a break.

Because why would't you ever listen to Ryan Gosling? But honestly, a break while studying or writing a paper can give your mind time to catch up and make sure you can refocus.

5. Not everything has to been done all at once.

Make sure to prioritize your time so you don't feel as if everything is pilling up and you only have a short amount of time to complete it.

6. Sometimes procrastination actually does help.

Yes, procrastination is usually a bad thing, but not if you have truly been planning, thinking and letting yourself truly understand what the task is, then procrastination can only help in the long run because you have given yourself more time to do the assignment correctly, rather than just doing it to get it done and over with.

7. This dog believes in you.

Because dogs make everybody's lives a little bit better.

8. You are not alone.

Chances are, almost all of your peers are probably going through the same things you are. Try talking it out with them and motivate each other to keep pushing forward.

9. You've made it this far, why give up now?

Again, if you say so, Ryan!

10. Cry for hours if you need to.

It's probably better to let it all out rather than holding it in. Plus, most likely you aren't the only one doing so.

11. ONLY ABOUT A MONTH LEFT UNTIL SUMMER BREAK!

Go ahead, smile and do your little happy dance.

I hope you've all had a huge sigh of relief after hearing all of these things. Just remember, it will all be over soon and all of your hard work will be worth it in the end. Keep pushing forward and summer break will be here before we know it!