11 Taylor Swift GIFs All College Students Can Relate To Before Finals

She gets us.
122

Every college student knows how it is. There's something about the weeks between Thanksgiving and winter break that drains you of all hope and motivation. I was overly optomistic coming back after a few days off. I told myself I would be productive all day every day. I was caught up on sleep and I was ready to dive right in. Turns out, I dove right into a brick wall. Maybe it's the change in weather, the fact that it gets dark so early, or those professors who give exams the week before finals. Regardless of the cause, it can feel impossible to push through one or two more weeks.

Ironically, Taylor Swift never went to college, but I've found some gifs that show she understands exactly how we're feeling, enjoy:

1. When you start getting old assignments back... and they're not exactly what you expected

No one gets perfect grades on every assignment, sometimes you just have to shake it off.

2. When your friends talk about how they have no work

There's always those few people who somehow manage to have the easiest professors who never assign work.

3. When you go crazy realizing how much work you have

Somewhere between 2 and 4 am everything gets fuzzy and you can't tell if you're laughing or crying.

4. When your professor is reprimanding the class for lack of effort, but you can't find the willpower to care anymore

Even if you're a good student, you know what I'm talking about.

5. When someone sends you their study guide

These are the best kinds of people

6. When you go into class for review but you don't understand anything on the board

Honestly the scariest feeling.

7. When you can no longer count the L's you've taken

I've never related to a letter more in my whole life.

8. When you get to the library and realize you left something in your dorm

... and you live on the other side of campus.

9. When the universe sends you a personalized message

this one is special just for you.

10. When your friends who don't have a ton of exams want to go out

Sorry, I have a date with calculus.

11. And finally, that face you make as soon as you open the exam

I've definitely done this a few times this semester...

Exams suck, but if you put in the time and effort, you'll be surprised at how much you can teach yourself at 1am the night before. Happy studying!