11 Of The Most Stunning Rings

11 Of The Most Stunning Rings

Fit for any occasion

80
11 Of The Most Stunning Rings
Kay Jewelers

I've always been a sucker for rings. I typically wear four on a normal day. As a result I search for rings that intrigue me. So here is a list of just some of my favorite ones.

1. Celtic Wedding Rings

Though these are wedding rings, I can't help but to marvel at the designs. The particular website I found the rings on also provides the story of Tír na nÓg and two lovers from two very different lands. The rings and the story can be found here.

2. Egyptian Rings (Ankh, the eye of Ra, or the eye of Horus)

I've been fascinated by Egypt for quite some time now. So of course I had to research Egypt related rings. My favorite designs consist of an Ankh (first picture) or (in the second picture below) the eye of Ra.

3. Steampunk Rings

I've mentioned this ring before in another article, but I can't help but to fall in love with them every time I see them. There's just something about the gears that's inciting.

4. Secret Compartment Ring

Ever heard of a poison ring? It's a ring was used to hold enough poison to slip into an enemy's drink and kill them. Now they're for decoration, holding pictures, or maybe even a breath mint. No matter the use, they're still stunning. There are also secret compartment rings that open up to a tiny scene.

5. Mermaid Rings

One doesn't have to like mermaids to appreciate the fine detail in a ring that resembles a mermaid. But honestly, who doesn't want a mystical creature on their finger?

6. Wire Rings

The nice thing about wire rings are that they are simple yet elegant. Plus, you can choose to buy this kind of ring or simply make your own.

7. Delicate Chain Ring

When people about rings, they typically think about metal bands. However, some rings are chains that beautifully surround the finger.

8. Ring Chain Bracelet

On the topic of Chains and Rings, ring chain bracelet are also very beautiful. They can also be either delicate or bold and can suit anyone.

9. Snake Rings

You know how people always talk about having someone wrapped around their finger? wouldn't someone much rather have a snaked wrapped around their finger? Maybe a metal one like the one below?

10. Gothic Rings

Bulky Gothic rings stand out with their large jewels and designs. It's very eye catching and easy to admire with their skulls, stones, and dark colors. The one below I find alluring and elegant.

11. Nail Rings

Last but not least are nail rings. Some can be cumbersome and others are delicate, but I can't help but to admire their unique designs.

There are so many rings out there, but I hope you'll agree with my list that these are some of the most fascinating rings that people can collect.