11 Reasons To Date The Thoughtful Girl

11 Reasons To Date The Thoughtful Girl

If you've never dated these kinds of girls, it's probably time you start

3173
11 Reasons To Date The Thoughtful Girl
moj-beli-cvet

Despite the fact that she’s emotional and maybe a little overly sensitive, you’ll eventually realize the perks of dating the girl who pays attention to detail. You’ll start to appreciate the little things in life that you normally take for granted just by being with her. I guarantee you she will make it very difficult for you to date anyone after her. After all, who else is going to know how to make your coffee just right?

If you’ve never had the privilege to date this kind of girl, I promise you that thoughtfulness will be added to your dating “must-haves” after reading these 11 ins and outs.

1. No one will ever forget your birthday.

Remember that episode of "Full House" when DJ forgot Kimmy’s birthday and threw her a surprise party with hash brown cake and gifts of half-bottle perfumes? That will never happen. Every birthday will be a complete celebration of you, complete with surprises and super thoughtful gifts.

2. There will never be a shortage of your favorite foods and drinks in the house.

The first time I ever cooked dinner for my boyfriend, he asked me to pick up black cherry seltzer. For the first month of our relationship, all he had to drink in the house was black cherry seltzer. I found out he liked something and ran with it! I’ve gotten better. Even if you don’t live with your S.O., they’ll always pick up your favorites when you hang out.

3. They always know exactly what to get you.

If you mentioned back in July that you really liked that watch you both saw in Macy’s, that’s what you’re getting for Christmas. She’ll scrimp and save for exactly what you want just to see the smile on your face when you open it. You’ll probably forget that you even wanted it until you see it on Christmas Day. She won’t.

4. You’ll almost never be hungry.

I’m 100 percent convinced that I act more like a concerned grandmother than a girlfriend. Even when I’m not with my boyfriend, I’m always asking if he ate that day. I’ll cook us breakfast and already be planning on what I’m making for lunch. Sometimes, you won’t even be hungry when the next meal is ready. Take one for the team, please. She worked hard on that new recipe!

5. You’ll always have a concert buddy.

The struggle is real when your favorite band is in town but you can’t get anyone to go with you. It’s no secret that you and your S.O. won’t always have the same taste in music. But the thoughtful girl will spend her money on a ticket to a band she’s never even heard of just to make you happy. She’ll probably even spend the preceding weeks learning the songs so she can sing along. She will rock out hardcore with you even if she thinks the band sucks.

6. She’ll always support your decisions, even if she doesn’t agree with them.

So, you want to buy a motorcycle? Your girlfriend is crapping her pants as she gives her opinion on which one you should get. You want to take a new job that pays significantly less? She’ll count how many things you both will have to miss out on to make ends meet. In the end, your happiness is all that matters to her. She’ll be willing to sacrifice a lot for the benefit of the relationship…as long as you do the same for her, when and if the time comes.

7. She’ll want to get to know your family.

Even if she doesn’t have a great family background herself, if your family is important to you, it’s important to her. She’ll show up to all the family functions no matter how big or small. She’ll come to Sunday dinner with your parents and offer to do the dishes. She’ll bring a gift to your nephew’s first birthday party and share her meatball recipe with your grandma. No matter how long you guys stay together, she’ll want you to know that she’s committed to getting along with your family.

8. She’ll pretend to like your friends.

Joe is actually a huge jerk, and his girlfriend is super awkward. But, she’ll never tell you that. She’ll take the teasing and the harsh jokes from your friends with a smile on her face. She’ll go on double dates with people she can’t stand and you won’t hear a single complaint. She may not understand why you’re friends with them, but she doesn’t have to. They came before her and they’ll be there after her. The thoughtful girl completely and utterly respects that.

9. She always knows what to say and when to say it.

Maybe not always -- she is still human, after all. But, she pays attention to detail and will pick up on your mood the second you walk in the door. If you had a bad day, she’ll know it before you even tell her. She won’t ask you questions, she won’t hassle you because you forgot to pick up milk, she’ll let you be alone, and she’ll try not to take it to heart when you catch an attitude. When you are ready to talk, she’ll always listen. The advice she gives may not be what you want to hear, but it’s usually what you need to hear. Do your best not to take your mood out on her, she’s doing her best.

10. She’ll give you your space.

The thoughtful girl usually won’t be the clingy type. She understands that she doesn’t have to go with you everywhere. Sometimes you just need a night with the guys, sometimes you want to go to your mom’s house without her, and sometimes you just need to be alone. She’ll keep herself busy with her own activities while she’s giving you your space. But, she’s thinking about you the whole time. Did you eat today? Are you having fun? Do you miss her at all? That time apart will make every moment you spend with her that much more special.

11. She’ll love you harder than anyone else.

She wouldn’t be with you if she didn’t want to. You can always be assured that she’s sincere and genuine with her words and actions. She won’t waste her precious time doing all of these thoughtful things for someone that she doesn’t think is worth it. So, if you’ve got a girl like this, you better hold on tight. That girl loves you more than anyone has or will. You’ll never find another like her, and I hope you never have to!