11 Reasons To Go To TCU

11 Reasons To Go To TCU

Call me biased, but TCU is honestly the best college on Earth.
1998

Call me biased, but TCU is honestly the best college on Earth. Here are a few reasons why if you don't already go to TCU, you should!

1. It's the perfect size.

Not too big, not too small. With 8,000 undergrad students you can't deny the small school, big school feel! You always see a familiar face throughout your day on campus, but it's not too small where you feel like you know everyone's business!

2. Our sports teams, come on!

Between baseball, football, and basketball, every season there's a fun sport to watch and cheer on! Not to mention our sports teams are super talented!

3. There's something for everyone.

Whether you enjoy Greek Life, clubs, leadership programs or intramural sports, we've got it!

4. Our academics are far from subpar.

TCU is ranked #82 in the Top 100 Colleges in the nation with Neeley Business School ranked #24 throughout the nation. Not including all of our other phenomenal academic colleges on campus!

5. You'll never be bored.

Between professional sporting games, rodeos, shopping and the world's largest honkey tonk, you'll never have nothing to do! Downtown Fort Worth is only 5 miles away from TCU's campus and Dallas is only 35 miles away, like I said, you'll never be bored!

6. Our Mexican restaurants will make you want to drink queso.

Torchy's, Chuy's, Fuzzy's....you name it, they've got queso that you'll crave for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

7. School spirit.

It's not just Superfrog that gets us excited. The TCU student body and TCU community all bleed purple, so no school function is ever boring!

8. You'll meet lifelong friends!

At TCU there are so many opportunities to meet some amazing people, but it's the people you meet at TCU that make all the difference! The friends I have made at TCU have challenged me to be the best individual I can be and they've given me some amazing memories to last me a lifetime, that's something not every school can offer!

9. The TCU Ratio.

Just about everyone knows about the TCU ratio, and if you're a college guy, TCU is pretty much your dream school solely for this reason. With at least 60% of the student body being gorgeous, intelligent females, it would be hard to turn down TCU as a freshman college boy!

10. Our study abroad opportunities are amazing.

TCU has its own specialty study abroad programs in London, Florence, Italy, Seville and Spain and coordinated with other schools for students to study elsewhere! A once in a lifetime opportunity!

11. We're not Baylor.

The best reason of all, we aren't Baylor! Enough said.