11 Reasons How I Have Learned Through Experience Why Naps Are Extremely Important In One’s Daily Life
Life Stages

Never had I ever thought I would love taking naps as much I do now!

28
pexels

When I was in kindergarten, I could not fall asleep during nap time. Most of the kids in my class would be knocked out and then there's me, just laying their wandering off to space. Looking back at this memory, I wish I had taken advantage of being able to have nap time every single day. Whenever my friends would talk about how they took at nap when they got home, I could never relate to them. I used to feel like naps are a waste of time and I could be doing much better things then just sleeping for 30 mins. Even if I tried to take a nap, I would think about all the homework or tests and quizzes I needed to study for. Well, now I have finally learned why naps are actually beneficial for you and how relaxed you feel when you wake up from a nap.

Benefits your mental health

Benefits your physical health

Improves your cognitive function

Reduces your stress and anxiety

Nap=Happiness

Napping can actually help with weight loss

Cuddling while napping

An escape from reality

Naps= increases activeness

Saves money from getting coffee

Improves your attitude