11 Problems Only Short Girls Understand

11 Problems Only Short Girls Understand

Meatball problems

76
11 Problems Only Short Girls Understand
healthyceleb.com

There are definite perks to being a short girl, for example you can wear whatever heels you want and chances are you still won't be taller than any guys. Being a short girl also has its down sides and all short girls will be able to relate to these problems because short girls have to stick together.

1. You can almost never have a face to face conversation with someone.

2. When you go grocery shopping and everything you need is on the top shelf.

3. When you go shopping with your taller friends and they ask you why you don't try on any maxi dresses.

4. You have to sprint to keep up with people because your legs are short.

5. Your head gets mistaken for an arm rest.

6. When people say "You're so short!" like they are telling you something new.

7. Sitting in a chair and having your feet dangle, and if you have flip flops on they fall off.

8. Everyone always thinking you're younger than you are because you're short.

9. When people laugh at you because you can't reach something.

10. You get neck aches from having to constantly look up at people.

11. At a concert or in any big crowd you have to avoid floor seats because once everyone is standing you can't see anything.