If you're a human being with a pulse and taste buds, chances are you love Ralph's as much as everyone else across Long Island. If you don't know what Ralph's is just realize there's a very high possibility we aren't even friends.
As most of you know, every March, Ralph's restores our faith that true love and happiness does exist when it opens up again. Ralph's opening doesn't just mean you can have the most delicious frozen treats in all the land, but that summer is right around the corner, and that's the best reminder of all. Here are 11 things you probably felt or did when you realized it was time for Ralph's to reopen those little windows into heaven.
4. Texting everyone you know.
5. Sending out a celebratory tweet/reminder to those not as dedicated to Ralph's as you.
6. Thinking of all the possible things to get, only to realize you'll probably stick to your regular order every time you go.
7. Realizing Ralph's means summer is coming.
8. *More squealing follows.*
9. Planning when to go.
10. On the way there.
11. Finally you go, and it's better than you imagined.
Now do yourself a favor and stop reading this so you can go get on line!!