11 Food Instagram Accounts You Have To Follow If You're A Foodie

Warning: You may be drooling by the end.

219

I don't eat to live, I live to eat. If you're anything like me, you've definitely come across those oh so decadent pictures of triple chocolate cake and gooey mac n' cheese on Instagram. I can't get enough of food Instagram accounts. I even have a separate account where I only follow fellow foodies. Narrowing my favorites down was tough- there are countless accounts showcasing food and each in their own unique way. However, I've finally narrowed it down to 11 accounts! If you're a self-proclaimed foodie, such as myself, take a look at these 11 food Instagrams.

1. @baketobefit

Sarah Lynn, the creator of Bake to be Fit, is all about enjoying dessert while still reaching your fitness goals. Now you can indulge without feeling guilty! You can follow Sarah's personal account, @sarahlynnfitness, for more delicious but healthy recipes.

2. @new_fork_city

There's nothing better than NYC pizza. New Fork City combines all your favorite foods from the city onto one Instagram. Plus it was started by three college students, which is totally cool since now the account has over 688,000 followers.

3. @spoonuniversity

I stumbled upon Spoon University's website awhile back and quickly became obsessed. It wasn't long after that I was following them on the good ole gram too. Spoon is geared towards millenials, and more specifically college students. So if you're heading back to college in the next few weeks, be sure to check out Spoon for some rad dorm recipes!

4. @buzzfeedtasty

If you're always drooling over their videos on Facebook, then you've gotta follow their account on Insta. Their daily videos are short and sweet, just like the food.

5. @cheatdayeats

Soft shell crabs and eggs benedict? Yummy!

Food blogger Jessica Hirsch shares her favorite cheat day meals with you via Instagram. Her account is literally the definition of #foodporn. You can check out her website where she reveals her favorite recipes and restaurants.

6. @thefeedfeed

Thefeedfeed combines foodie accounts from all over. Following them means you'll be exposed to dishes from around the world, some you might not even have heard of. Tag #feedfeed in your next foodgram and you may end up on their feed!

7. @bysaber

For those of you with allergies- definitely check this account out. All of her dishes are dairy and gluten free, so no need to worry when duplicating these recipes. Two thumbs up for the accounts tropical feel too!!

8. @bonnyrebecca

It’s like Brandy Melville meets vegan foodie. Based out of Sydney, Austrailia, Bonny posts everything in her life, from pics of her super cute boyfriend to her #traveleats. All the meals she posts are 100 percent vegan, too!

9. @food52

Food52 as you’ve probably already guessed, represents the 52 weeks in a year the chefs of Food52 cook. Food52 supports local food producers, which allows the chefs of Food 52 to create dishes based on the season. You'll see everything from fresh fruit pies to cozy butternut squash soup, it all just depends on the season.

10. @girleatworld

Showcasing food from around the world, you can't go wrong following this account. Each treat is pictured within the city visited and then accompanied by a caption describing the history of the city or the food. Pretty neat if you ask me!

11. @jamieoliver

Meet chef Jamie Oliver from across the pond. If you’re not one of his 4.7 million followers you’re missing out! Jamie posts an aesthetically pleasing #recipeoftheday which is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Delicious and pretty? Now that's my kind of combo.