11 Festive Recipes You Have To Try This Fall

Get cozy with these delicious, autumn-inspired foods.

6
The Novice Chef

The season of pumpkin patch dates, Disney Halloween movies and warm apple cider is finally here. Yep, you guessed it— it's fall. Although if we're being honest, you probably didn't have to do much guessing, since a lot of people on social media have been sharing the fall season's arrival.

Autumn is upon us once again, and it's that time of year where basically every food item in existence is somehow caramel apple or pumpkin flavored. Fall lends itself to a cornucopia (see what I did there?) of scrumptious seasonal foods. So, I have compiled a list of 11 delicious, fall recipes that you HAVE to try before the season ends (I apologize in advance for how hungry this list is guaranteed to make you):

1. Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate

Who needs Starbucks when you can make this at home, without having to change out of your cozy pajamas? Get the recipe for this delectable beverage here.

2. Apple Pie Bites

Having a fall-themed dinner and need a quick dessert idea? Get this yummy recipe here.

3. Peanut Butter Monster Munch

Planning on having a cozy night in, watching scary movies on Halloween? Or are you planning on having a costume party with all of your friends? Either way, look no further for snack ideas. You have to try this.

4. Pecan Pie Cookies

There are very few things that scream "fall" more than pecan pie. This recipe puts a spin on the classic dessert, by creating pecan pie cookies! Get the recipe for them here.

5. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

To those of you that haven't tried these, it may sound weird. But it's a must-try! After carving pumpkins, keep the seeds from inside and follow this simple recipe. You will be amazed and delighted by how good these are!

6. Fully Loaded Sweet Potatoes

I think the picture speaks for itself on this one. Holy wow, these look amazing. Learn how to make them here.

7. Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies

Trying to stay fit during this time of year? I guess "trying" is the keyword here. For those of you who want to eat clean but still get in the fall spirit, this recipe does the trick!

8. Broccoli Cheese Soup

Chilly, fall nights often call for warm, comfort food. Nothing fits the bill quite like a nice bowl of broccoli cheddar soup! Learn how to make this yummy dish here.

9. Pumpkin Pull-Apart Loaf

Autumn = pumpkin EVERYTHING. You know you want this, like right now. Get the recipe for this sweet treat here.

10. Creamy Butternut Squash Alfredo Pasta

This sounds weird at first, I know. But, you have to take my word for it and try this one. It's truly a delicious main course, perfect for a cozy, fall night in. Learn how to make it here.

11. Oreo Acorns

Need a cute and festive fall-themed treat to bring to a potluck this season? These are definitely it. They are almost too cute to eat. See how to make this semi-homemade dessert here.

Hopefully, this list has inspired you to create a smorgasbord of autumn dishes and desserts. Find some hungry friends, and get your very own autumn food fest started!