11 Feelings During The Last Week of College

You are ready to be done with classes, but you aren't quite ready to say goodbye.

310
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/n9-LH3rgp5Y/maxresdefault.jpg

Classes are done, finals are almost finished, and you can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. There is nothing more exciting than knowing that you won't have to open a textbook or write a paper for three whole months. Suddenly you realize that summer means that you have to say goodbye to your best friends and the school that you call home.

1. You start to get excited for summer, but you remember how much work still has to be done.

The weather is beautiful and you lose all motivation. All you want is to not have quite as many responsibilities and just go outside for a while.

2. And then you realize there is so much to study and you have such little time.

There are only 24 hours in a day and you wish that somehow there could be more.

3.You start to forget why you are at college and consider dropping out.

Your dream of being a doctor, coach, or scientist seems so far away and you don't see how this class will help you reach your dream.

4. The stress of finishing finals and packing starts to get to you.

Honestly, you are starting to go insane because your mind is overwhelmed and has the information from all your classes swirling around inside.

5. You walk into your last final and you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

This hell of a week is almost over and this is all you have left. You continuously remind yourself that you can do it.

6. Summer begins the moment you hand your professor that final.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F05%2F07%2F636297143570698874586783263_hsm4.gif%3Fw%3D640&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=367&h=beab96a5ef656782f0d4f057acd7bf5dcae304809457644066562ac7ae924422&size=980x&c=3268452011 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F05%252F07%252F636297143570698874586783263_hsm4.gif%253Fw%253D640%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D367%26h%3Dbeab96a5ef656782f0d4f057acd7bf5dcae304809457644066562ac7ae924422%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3268452011%22%7D" expand=1]

IT'S OUR VACATION!

7. You have your last meals with your friends and say your goodbyes.

Between packing and studying, you meet up with the friends you won't see for three months and pretend that fall isn't too far away.

8. Somehow you have more stuff than you did when you moved in and it doesn't quite fit into the boxes anymore.

Where did it all come from? I swear all these clothes aren't mine!

9. After you squeeze all your things into the car, it's just you and the radio as you drive down the road.

The radio is turned all the way up and you scream the words to "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars.

10. Your university is your home away from home and you are kind of sad to be leaving it for the summer.

I don't really know how it happens, but this school and city feel like home and you aren't quite ready to leave it for the summer.

11. But honestly you are going to miss your friends that have become your family the most.

These people are so important to you and you see them everyday and how can three months go by without them.