Quotes From Famous Women

11 Famous Female Quotes To Live By

Let the words of these famous women guide you everyday.

5
@tchompalov https://unsplash.com/photos/KHxxCc8XMNE

We're always inspired by the women in our life but sometimes forget why. Here are 11 quotes from famous women to keep you fresh and on track.

1. "When they go low we go high." -Michelle Obama

There will be hundreds of people trying to tear you down in life. Someone will want your job or a teacher will treat you unfairly. At times like these it's so easy to lose yourself and become bitter but instead, remember you're better than that.

2. "Everyone is so used to a** shots... is this news to some of you?" -Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy Teigen is the comeback legend but she reminds us every day to love ourselves. She doesn't let the trolls get her down she just reminds everyone and herself that she is an amazing mother and hard worker. We should all let her level of confidence flow through us.

3. "...Brick walls aren't there to stop you. They're there to give you a chance to see how bad you want it..." -Viola Davis

When a barrier comes in front of you, knock it down, climb it, dig under. Do what you have to do, to get to your dream. The walls stop people who don't deserve things so believe in yourself and overcome the struggle.

4. "When you're younger, you get shoved a lot. You don't really have a say-so." -Solange Knowles

Being young is hard but know even world-famous athletes have been through it. You may get pushed around but you have to come out stronger and better than before.

5. "When I'm tired, I rest. I say 'I can't be superwoman today.'" -Jada Pinkett Smith

Everyone needs a break. It's okay to not be perfect every single day, you can have off days or just terrible ones. What matters is that you don't let it define the rest of your life. Learn to rest and relax when your body and mind need it.

6. "The most important thing is to enjoy your life... it's all that matters." -Audrey Hepburn

At the end of the day, you can do whatever you want but is it what makes you happy? You need to be able to sleep at night without regrets and pain. Happiness is the key whether it's by going into a different career field or by spending the day indoors with Netflix. Enjoy your life.

7. "Everybody needs love. Everyone deserves it." -Reese Witherspoon

In today's world, it seems like everyone's so scared of love. In reality, we should embrace it, love keeps us human and is one of the best feelings a person can have. Let people love you and love other people because even if it hurts, in the end, you're better for it.

8. "Everyone is insecure..." -Laverne Cox

EVERYONE IS INSECURE. It isn't just you, everyone gets embarrassed and everyone has things they hate about themselves. Learning to accept our flaws and love ourselves gets us so much further in life than trying to hide all our insecurities.

9. "I'm not what you might call sexy, but I'm romantic. Let's put it that way." -Betty White

You don't have to be sexy or hot to be important. There are thousands of other traits a person can have that don't adhere to looks. You can be funny, smart, witty, silly, fun, loud, wild, a great friend. Being special doesn't adhere to being sexy.

10. "One child, one teacher, one pen and one book and can change the world." -Malala Yousafzai

You can change the world. You don't need anyone else, you just need to believe in yourself and what you can do.

11. "I don't believe in 'deserved' but I might believe in 'earned'.'" -Brie Larson

You have to work for everything. Give it all you've got and put your heart and soul into everything you do. Earn your title, position, degree, whatever it is you want.