11 Facts About Climate Change That You Should Take Into Consideration When You Vote On Tuesday

This is more than about the next four years, this is about the future of the planet.

40
http://www.gulfweekly.com/Articles/41124/She-says%E2%80%A6

During the last debate, Biden was slammed after proposing his "radical" idea for completely getting rid of oil as an energy resource and adapting to renewable energies. Many Americans are frightened of the idea of so many workers in these industries losing their jobs, and while their fears are valid, science suggests that these industries will likely be obsolete in the next 50 years, so we need to be adapting our infrastructure to support renewable energy regardless. If you're voting in the 2020 presidential election, I urge you to consider these scientifically-backed facts about climate change when casting your vote as well as doing your own research beyond this. The decisions we make in the next 4-8 years will impact everyone. It's time to start thinking about our future and holding government officials accountable for passing policies that benefit the environment and humanity as a whole.

7. The fires across the western U.S. and Australia have been linked to climate change. 

(AKA: The frequency and intensity of the fires across the western U.S. are not a product of "poor forest management")

While it is good to be wary of how our individual actions impact our environment, we have to hold our government accountable for creating a cleaner, better future for all of us. It's not too late yet, but we're certainly cutting it close.