11 DIY Holiday Gifts

The best gifts are the ones that are homemade and come from the heart and let's be real, holiday shopping on a college student's budget is no easy task. Save money this holiday season and leave a lasting impression on all of the special people in your life with one of these DIY holiday-themed gifts.

Hot Chocolate Kit

Who wouldn't love sipping hot chocolate from a cute penguin mug?

Holiday Ornaments

Gather up all of your old unused nail polish you have laying around and make some personal and creative ornaments that will spice up any Christmas tree.

Peppermint Sugar Scrub

Give a gift that will hydrate and brighten your skin and make you smell like the classic holiday candy!

Holiday Candles

Give the gift of a hot cocoa candle that will look and smell good enough to drink!

Clay Ring Dish

Put your creativity to the test and mold your very own ring dish out of clay, perfect for anyone who needs to organize their jewelry.

Personalized Coffee Mug

Get real personal with some sharpies, stencils and a whole lot of glitter.

Personalized Phone Case

Spread the holiday spirit to your friends' phones this year and gift them with personalized Christmas phone cases.

Gingerbread Lip Scrub

Stuff the stockings with this exfoliating holiday inspired lip scrub.

Mason Jars

Keep it simple and sweet by decorating a mason jar and filling it with all of their favorite treats like makeup!

Sentimental Holiday Ornament

Get emotional this holiday season and tell your loved ones what they mean to you with this easy and quick DIY!

Yummy Holiday Snacks

The holiday season is the perfect excuse to experiment in the kitchen so bake up a batch of these creative treats and give them to your friends!