11 Disney Snacks You Wish You Were Eating Right Now

Everything tastes better when you're on vacation.

27

If you're like me, you know that snacks are a food group all their own. They're as essential as breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and as such, they deserve the same attention as a full meal. Here are some classic Disney treats that are made all the better by being made in the most magical place on Earth.

1. Dole Whip from Aloha Isle

The first time my family tried Dole Whip, my brother had three helpings. He had his own, he finished mine, and shared our mom's. It's the perfect antidote to a hot day, and everything you could ask for in a summer snack: it's cold, sticky, sweet, and available in close proximity to a pirate ship.

2. Candy apples from Main Street Confectionary

This store is a favorite of my brother's (he has quite the sweet tooth!) and is our first stop when we enter the Magic Kingdom. Candy and caramel coated apples are their specialty, but there are dozens of other snacks to be found here.

3. Mickey pretzel

This one is my personal favorite, because I'm a purist: a simple Mickey-shaped soft pretzel is a quintessential Disney snack, perfect for everyone!

4. Churros

Another classic! Who wouldn't want one of these sugary treats while traveling the parks?

5. Character sugar cookies

Classic sugar cookies with a Disney twist. They're available just about everywhere in the parks and at most resorts, with a wide variety of characters to choose from!

6. Mickey Krispie Treat

Everyone's favorite treat with a Disney touch.

7. Poutine from Disney Springs

Poutine is a traditional Canadian dish, featuring thick-cut French fries topped with gravy, cheese curds, mushrooms--the list goes on! At The Daily Poutine in Disney springs, you can get French, Italian, Latin, or classic poutine to go. You may never have French fries plain again!

8. Cinnamon bun from Gaston's Tavern

Only at a bakery named after Gaston would you find a cinnamon bun the size of a fist. This huge, warm, gooey delights double as a sweet snack while waiting to meet the man himself or a perfectly acceptable breakfast.

9. Chocolate croissant from Gaston's Tavern

Who wouldn't want a warm, flaky, chocolatey croissant to go with their generous serving of LeFou's Brew?

10. Funnel cake from The American Adventure Pavilion

EPCOT is home to delicious treats from around the world, but you can also indulge in a sugary treat that's classically American. You have the option of topping your funnel cake with vanilla ice cream, apples, chocolate syrup, or caramel, and once you've ordered, you can sit and watch some live entertainment!

11. Gelato from the Italy Pavillion

Though there's no shortage of good food in the World Showcase (especially in Italy!) if you're having a craving for something sweet, you have to hit up Gelati's. They have various flavors of gelato, as well as a gelato cookie sandwich!