I am 5'1, I promise. As a small person, I sympathize with other small people. Maybe you have come across some of these problems in your small life, I know I have.
1. You are often used as an armrest
Taller people like to rest there arms right on your little head smooshing your neck and making you feel like a piece of furniture.
2. The first thing people say when they meet you is something like "oh you're so little"
Really?? I am??
3. Sometimes when there are large gusts of wind you get blown sideways a little bit
You try your best to walk straight but its real hard.
4. You have to climb on stuff to reach high up shelves
5. Sometimes you lose yourself in crowds
All of a sudden you don't even know where you are in a crowd, all you see are sweaty backs and none of them are your friends. SOS.
6. They don't make pants that fit your short legs
7. People never believe you when you tell them how old you are
I'm not lying! I really am in college! I promise!
Contrary to popular belief, we can see out the window AND reach the pedals of all vehicles.
9. "You look like you're 12"
But I am a grown woman!
10. In most hugs, your face is boob level
You have no idea what its like to gently rest your head on a friends shoulder.
11. A lot of prepubescent boys try to hit on you because they think you are their age
One day, you're just getting a nice lunch with your friends at McDonald's and a 12-year-old tries to pick you up with a cheesy pick up line and you have to unfortunately inform him that you are almost 10 years older than him. It happens.