11 Childish Gambino Lyrics That Slayed So Hard They Could Go On Your Tombstone

You could put that shit on your tombstone.
7919

Donald Glover is daddy. If he is ever single and looking for a suburban white girl with a great sense of music, I'd slide into the DMs. I remember the first time I ever listened to Childish Gambino; it was "Sober." As I sat, three sheets to the wind in a frat house, I had a religious experience. Is this how people feel when they hear the voice of God? All my bros know this is how I react whenever I listen to Childish Gambino

His poeticism is cunning, his lyrics are witty, and how could resist his beautiful face (#LightSkinBoys). Honestly, you could quote any quote for any situation: whether that be a first date, job interview, epitaph, jury duty. They are so applicable to life.

His lyrics give me so much life, that they actually kill me. Here are the ones that resurrected me:

1. Bonfire (Camp)

My dick is like an accent mark, it's all about the over Es

Hot like a parked car

I sound weird like 'N****' with a hard R

2. Firefly (Camp)

Girls like, "We love you, we go to LSU

You gotta do a show so we can come and molest you"

LSU be like...

3. Freaks and Geeks (Camp)

The beat is witches brew, but beware that shit is potent

E.E Cummin' on her face, now that's poetry

Yeah, Gambino make it work, I'm the boss move somethin'

4. Heartbeat (Camp)

I miss the sex when you kiss whenever you through

Sixty-nine is the only dinner for two

I was wrong, but would you have listened to you?

I got a heart, but the artichoke is the only thing girls want when you in that smoke

5. Les (Camp)

We could pretend if you want to, like,

We in love and started datin' at your art school

cause either way we both lyin' more than half to the time

That beat got me like...

6. Zombies (Awaken, My Love!)

All I see is zombies

walking all around us

you can hear them

you can hear them breathing

Breathing down your spine

7. World Star (Because the Internet)

My girl ain't bad

she more like evil

When I'm lookin' in the mirror, how fly's this negro?

Someone call 911 because this fire is out of control.

8. Crawl (Because the Internet)

And I still put it down like the family dog

Yeah I murder some, I murder one

Explain it all, Ferguson

We ain't gotta sing the same old love song

Cut a white girl with that same black glove

I wonder who this is about...

9. Sweatpants (Because the Internet)

I got more tail than PetCo

You faker than some Sweet 'N' Low

Yeah, you got some silverware

But really are you eating though?

10. Flight of the navigator( Because the Internet)

I had a dream... I had a dress I was laying over all of us.

There were so many pretty people, so many pretty faces.

I talked to some birds, I fell in love again, and none of this ever ended.

Everything just kept going, and going, and going.

And even when you laughed, you cried. And when you were sad, you were really happy.

Cause you were her. And I got to meet every star, every planet, everything that made me.

And we all kissed and became the same.

We became the same. We became the same.

When you realize Donald is truly a poet.

11. 3005 (Because the Internet)

I used to care what people thought, but now I care more

I mean, nobody out here's got it figured out

So therefore, I've lost all hope of a happy ending.

How could you not love him?