If you've ever seen an episode of "Big Brother," odds are you've been sucked into the vortex and now worship at the altar of Julie Chen. Drama, betrayal, secrets and a house full of total strangers all competing to win the half million dollar grand prize: what more could you ask for in a show? While we love "Big Brother," sometimes the houseguests drive us crazy. So, without further ado, here are 11 things that all of us "Big Brother" addicts know to be true.
1. You try to schedule all of your plans around Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights.
"Sorry, I can't tonight. 'Big Brother' is on."
2. Every Thursday, you debate signing up for the live feeds just so you can watch the backlash from eviction night.
You know it's about to go down, and you don't want to miss a second of it.
3. But then you realize if that happened, you'd never leave your bed again.
Who needs actual human interaction when you have the houseguests to entertain you?
4. You'd sell your soul to Julie Chen to have a backdoor eviction work out as planned.
But when do they ever work out the way we want them to?
5. You treat Britney Haynes like the BB Royalty she is.
"Why do you have to be so dramatic? You're a homo sapien, Brendon. You're not a wizard."
6. It's not uncommon to hear you shouting at the TV during "Big Brother."
There's never a dull moment.
7. You live for double eviction nights.
There's something satisfying about sending two house guests packing on one night.
8. You find it hilarious when certain houseguests are shocked by the night's events.
I mean, how could they not see this one coming?
9. Battle of the Block?
No, just no. Never again.
10. At the end of each episode, you're so frustrated that you'll threaten to never watch again.
11. But of course you're back on your couch that Sunday to see who wins HOH.
You know you couldn't stay away for long.