11 Bible Verses We All Need To Hear Right Now

He will always be there to support you, and never will you have to fear taking on life alone.

1844
Unsplash

Sometimes life can get overwhelming, and we may lose sight of what's important at times. However, even in our most difficult moments, these verses can guide us through whatever life may send our way.

1. Dear brothers and sisters, when trouble comes your way consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. -James 1:2-3

We all experience difficult things throughout our lives; however, through our hardest times we are given opportunities to experience great growth. So embrace the troubles you endure, for you will come out of them stronger than you were when they began.

2. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31

In God there is strength. No matter how weak you may be feeling, He can provide you with the strength you need to make it through.

3. Always be joyful. -1 Thessalonians 5:16

Life can get tough sometimes, but there are always so many positive things going on as well. Acknowledge the bad when needed, but always place your focus on the joyful things occurring in your life.

4. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need. -Matthew 6:33

Sometimes we lose sight of what's most important in life as we go after the things that may be distracting us from the bigger picture. However, if you put your focus on God, everything you need will begin to fall into place.

5. Each time He said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. -2 Corinthians 12:9-10

We all have our own weaknesses and endure hardships at times. However, we shouldn't be ashamed of these things. For in these moments God's love will fall into the cracks that we are unable to fill, and in our weaknesses we will experience strength.

6. Do not worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all He has done. -Philippians 4:6

No matter what you're going through, you aren't going through it alone-- God will stick by your side no matter what life throws your way. Rather than worry, pray about the situation at hand and whatever it may be that you are needing. However, it's important to remember we must not only ask for what we need but be thankful for all we have been given as well.

7. For I can do anything through Christ who gives me strength. -Philippians 4:6

No matter how difficult the situation you're facing may be, in God you will find the strength you need to make it through and accomplish your goals.

8. But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray of those who hurt you. -Luke 6:27-28

Not everyone we meet will like us or treat us with kindness. However, it's important to show these people love in the same way we do to those who care for us. We must always demonstrate kindness, even when it isn't easy.

9. As it is written: There is no one righteous, not even one. -Romans 3:10

Do not be discouraged by your imperfections, for none of us are perfect. Do not excessively boast of your accomplishments, for no matter what successes we may achieve, none of us are perfect.

10. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. -1 Peter 5:7

God is more loving than we can even begin to imagine, and He will be there to help you take on any and all of the anxieties and problems you may face throughout your life.

11. Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. -Isaiah 42:10

God is always with us. He will always be there to support you, and never will you have to fear taking on life alone.

From Your Site Articles