11 Bible Verses For The Insanely Stressed Out College Student

God is good and God is always there.

40850
WordPress

We are a little over a month into school, and I know that we are feeling the stress and anxiety that comes with school life and personal life. It all just seems to hit you at once, and you have no idea what to do; other than to curl up into a ball and do nothing. Well, fear no more, because if you feel this way, there is something to help you, and that is God. He’s a great guy and will always be by your side to get you through not only this stressful time but at all times. Here are some great verses to help you calm down and de-stress.

1. Romans 16:20

“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”

He is here pulling you out of this hard time, not letting you succumb to Satan, who is making you feel like your stress is winning. It won’t I promise. You will come out of this.

2. Psalm 55:22

“Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.”

Put everything that is going on in your life right now on God. He is there to hold you up. He is able to take everything because he is strong, and his support for you is never ending.

3. Romans 12:2

“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is –his good, pleasing and perfect will.”

God is Good people, and he will show you his strength and help you out of stressful situations, even if you question it.

4. Luke 21:19

“Stand firm, and you will win life.”

Tests are hard, homework is time-consuming, going to class is difficult, but if you go through it and put your best foot forward, you will succeed.

5. Psalm 119:143

”Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands give me delight.”

Don’t let the stress and anxiety get you down. God will guide you out of it because he has a plan for all of us, and everything that we face is a part of that plan.

6. Proverbs 3:5-6

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”

Don’t try to take everything on by yourself. Don’t be afraid to put things on God. He is there for a reason after all.

7. Psalm 16:8

“I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”

Stress will pass, but God will not.

8. Romans 8:38-39

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

There is nothing that can come in between God helping you. No matter what you go through, he is there.

9. John 14:27

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

Everything is going to pass, and your life will go on. it isn’t the end of the world if you don’t do as good on something as you thought because you have so much more life ahead of you with God at your side.

10. Colossians 3:15

“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”

Think calm thoughts, and put your stress and anxiety at your waist side. It may seem impossible at first, but praying can do a lot because God listens.

11. Psalm 23:4

“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

You have dark days, and you have light days. No matter what day it is, you have nothing to fear. Stress isn’t permanent, and God is there to help.