11 Bible Verses For When You Feel Discouraged

Those who leave everything in God’s hand will eventually see God’s hand in everything.
37396

We all have some of those days when we feel less than great and we are feeling disappointed in ourselves, someone else, or a certain situation. During those times when you feel that nothing is going right and you want to lose faith in yourself, turn to the word of the Lord to guide you back to His righteous path. God is always with you and wants success for you. Be strong and keep the faith in God and yourself.

1. {Isaiah 41:10} “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and I will help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”

2. {Psalm 34:4} “I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all of my fears.”

3. {John 16:33} “In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, I have overcome the world.”

4. {Joshua 1:9} “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

5. {Ephesians 2:19-22} “Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant, or insecure, remember to whom you belong.”

6. {Deuteronomy 31:6} “Be not dismayed, for I am with you. I will not fail you or forsake you, wherever you go. Be strong and of good courage.”

7. {1 Peter 5:10} “After your season of suffering, God in all His grace will restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you.”

8. {Psalms 112:7} “She does not fear the bad news. She confidently trusts the Lord to take care of her.”

9. {2 Chronicles 20:15} “Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.”

10. {Psalms 18:30} “As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.”

11. {Isaiah 40:31} “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles; They shall run and not be weary; They shall walk and not faint.”