100% Chance Of Rainn At The University Of Oklahoma

Rainn Wilson to speak at the University of Oklahoma on November 14

65
The Office

On November 14, 2019 (this Thursday), the University of Oklahoma's CAC Speakers Bureau is bringing known actor and podcast host Rainn Wilson to campus. Most notably known for his role as Dwight Schrute in The Office and as the host of his podcast, "SoulPancake", Rainn bring energy and charisma to all that he does. At this event, he will be talking about his career and philanthropy.

This event is open to the public and tickets can be purchased below.

Rainn Wilson:

Rainn Dietrich Wilson (born January 20, 1966) is an American actor, comedian, writer, director, businessman, and producer. He is best known for his role as Dwight Schrute on the NBC sitcom The Office, for which he earned three consecutive Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.

A native of Seattle, Wilson began acting at the University of Washington, and later worked in theatre in New York City after graduating in 1986. Wilson made his film debut in Galaxy Quest (1999), followed by supporting parts in Almost Famous (2000), Steven Soderbergh's Full Frontal (2002), and House of 1000 Corpses (2003). He also had a recurring part as Arthur Martin in the HBO series Six Feet Under from 2003 to 2005.

Wilson was cast as Dwight Schrute in The Office in 2005, a role which he played until the show's conclusion in 2013. Other film credits include lead roles in the comedies The Rocker (2008) and Super (2010), as well as supporting roles in the horror films Cooties (2014) and The Boy (2015). In 2009, he provided his voice for the computer-animated science fiction film Monsters vs. Aliens. More recently, he has played a recurring role on Star Trek: Discovery (2017) as well as a supporting role in The Meg (2018). In addition to acting, Wilson published an autobiography, The Bassoon King, in November 2015, and also co-founded the digital media company SoulPancake in 2008.

What is Speakers Bureau?

Speakers Bureau is proud to bring national speakers of a wide and varied background, from gymnast Shawn Johnson to actor RJ Mitte, to the University of Oklahoma year-round. Events are free for students and open to the public, often resulting in standing room only to hear these amazing celebrities, pop culture icons, world leaders, comedians, and philanthropists share their stories.

Event Details:

November 14, 2019

McCasland Field House

151 W Brooks St.

Norman, OK 73019

Tickets:

https://www.stubwire.com/event/cacspeakersbureaupr...