One of the biggest parts of college is meeting and making new friends, but one of the most difficult things you can do is fight with them. You connect and relate to your friends, but when you fight with them, you lose all of that. Hanging out with friends can be one of the most relaxing and comforting things to do, but when you fight it is one of the most stressful, awful things ever. So here is a list of why fighting with your friends is one of the worst things ever.
1. You now have to watch "Gossip Girl" on your own. Or whatever other show you guys binge-watch on Netflix.
2. You now have to go eat all your meals alone. Who else would you order takeout with?
3. You're expected to eat that whole bag of popcorn by yourself.
4. Who else are you going to text your random thoughts to in the middle of the day?
5. Who are you going to go people watching with now? And don't deny it, everyone people watches.
6. Who else are you going to have dance parties with?
7. Wine nights for one.
8. Who else are you going to go on your cranky rants with?
9. Who else are you going to be a random, weird idiot with?
10. You have nobody to rant or complain about boys, or anything else for that matter, to.
Whatever it is that you and your friend(s) are fighting about, just stop. It's not worth it. You're best friends for a reason, you love each other, no matter what crazy thing you or the other did. Go tell them you're sorry and make up, then move on.