16 Weird And EXTRA Things I SAY

16 Weird And EXTRA Things I SAY

Sixteen phrases only true Lindsey Ocock fans will understand.
879

I say some weird things sometimes — when my friends or family mock me or tell me things that I frequently say, I’m usually kind of shook when they say "you say that all the time" because, a lot of the time, I honestly just say whatever comes to mind even if it makes zero sense after I say it. So here are some phrases or sayings that are SO me.

1. “HOLY POONICKELS”

This is my original saying and if you’re wondering what the heck a poonickel is…I would explain it as a poop emoji or someone that is a poonickel is probably 'lil sh*t but poonickel is just less offensive and rude.

2. “What the heckie”

Basically what the heck but cuter.

3. “Idiota”

THIS is a sort of a dumb and long for no reason story, but my sister and I were making fun of the way southern people say words like “Colorado” or “avocado” and my sister is a poonickel and said that people say “Oreota” instead of Oreo and I said “girl, you’re an idiota” and we laughed forever and saying idiota instead of idiot was born.

4. “HA”

I usually say this in a text when it funny, but not that funny or I just think you're a poonickel idiota and I just really don’t get why you think something is THAT “hahaha” funny.

5. “I’m STRESSED”

I’m usually not even stressed I’m probably just grumpy and need a nap. HA.

6. “He/she is not even cute”

I’m gossiping or talking trash or probably dragging someone because she was being rude and she's honestly so cute, but I’m mad so I yell “she's NOT CUTE.”

7. I call rednecks “yee yees”

I think it is a lot more politically correct to say yee yee over redneck. I think it’s important to note that yee yees used to be my type, so I have some respect for the breed.

8. "I’m LIVIN’"

Because I truly am. OR my life is a mess and I’m trying to convince myself that everything is fine.

9. “BLESS UP” or just “bless”

This goes along with number eight, but we’re all just blessed, so bless the heck up.

10. “Wanna get Kickin’?”

Kickin' Chicken is a blessing. I love you forever, Kickin’, and thank you for the ranch.

11. "Yess b"

I love calling people "b" because they just don't know what I mean, but it's kind of cute too.

12. "Cheers to the freakin' Thurs"

Because Thursday is the best day.

13. "LIT !!!!"

It's lit even in the library. I started saying "it's lit" as a joke and kind of making fun of people who say that things are lit when they're not. I actually say it now for real and it's probably embarrassing, but it's so funny. ~ LITTTTT ~

14. "Don't freak out but..."

@ my mom and dad LOL!

15. "That's SO annoying"

Many things are... SMH.

16. "Ya know what I'm saying?"

OK, I'm just making sure.

Yeah, I’m a little extra, but all the greats are, and I love the heckie out of my homies and my fam, so roll Cougs, go gray, CHEERS and I'm livin' because life is great and always boujee even when it's not.