10 Ways You Know You Are In Love

10 Ways You Know You Are In Love

34
10 Ways You Know You Are In Love
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/02/06/636534885306998172317826744_IMG_1474.jpg

1. You get butterflies every time you see them.

If you have ever been in love, you know this feeling. Every time you see your person or get a text from them, you get all excited inside and can't stop smiling.

2. You miss them as soon as they leave.

Let's be honest, if you have ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend, you know at some point you miss them as soon as they leave.

lonely i miss you GIF

3. All their imperfections are perfections to you.

If you are really in love, you see past all of your significant other's flaws. Their flaws are perfect to you. Even if you are having the worst day and hate yourself, that is OK because your person loves you and adores you, even on your worst days.

4. The smallest things they do, seem so much greater because it is coming from them.

"Oh, babe, you bought me flowers?" Well, because it is coming from your person, it feels like they just bought you a car. THE LITTLE THINGS MEAN THE MOST.

5. You talk about your future TOGETHER (living together, getting married, etc.)

You definitely know that you are in love if you are talking about your future together with your bf/gf. That means that you want to be with them for a long time.

6. No matter the rough patches you experience together, you always see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Every couple fights and argues. But, if you are in love, you know that you will work through things and make it out of the rough patches.

7. You are best friends and are 100% comfortable with each other.

I don't know about you, but my boyfriend is my BFF. I am so comfortable around him and we can talk about anything. That is love. You trust your person with your life.

will ferrell bff GIF

8. You don't dwell on each other's past, you worry about bettering one another's futures.

Everyone has a past, good or bad. If you are in love then you will see past each other's past and focus on each other's futures.

9. You take pride in having one another.

"Yessssss, that is my babe! Look at him shooting that basketball! I am so proud. Wow, I love him". You are DEFINITELY in love if you take pride in your significant other. You love them and everything that they do.

turn up wow GIF by joeburger

10. Sometimes you find yourself caring more about your significant other, then yourself.

Although this sounds silly, it is very true if you are in love. I catch myself thinking about my person and caring about them sometimes more than I care about myself. Sometimes it is OK to be like that, but make sure you are still remembering yourself!

excited love u GIF by i-love-you