10 Ways To Tell That You Have An Amazing Boyfriend

Is your bae really your ride or die lmao?
624

So your boyfriend ditched you to go hang out with the boys and turned off all notifications for you again this week. The most exciting things he has done for you in the months you two been together is him giving you his leftover food that his friend bought him earlier. But deep down you know he still that fantastic guy who wrapped his jacket around you when it felt slightly chilly out and not the guy you see now who only cares about how tightly wrapped his burrito is.

Whether you're questioning he's the dashing guy portrayed in every YA book or if he's just the slimy trash that everyone's been telling you from the start, but you choose to ignore, here's a list of 10 ways to know if your boo is amazing!

1. He does cute things that surprises you

Whether it's picking you up, giving you a surprise kiss on the cheek, or swinging you around like you're a rag doll, He'll do anything to surprise you to show his affection and love.

2. Your friends love to talk about your boo

Every time you meet up with your friends, they always have something new to say about you boo. They're always saying things like "how did you two meet?","why is he wearing that?", or the one that you've heard quite often, "LMAO HE'S SO UGLY XD".

3. He's rich (in his own way)

Whether he's bankin with cash or bankin with love, He's always bankin somehow.

#Grindin24/7 #Hustlin

4. He love to make jokes with you

Every time you two are together, he always have a new joke to tell you. He won't admit this, but he gets all his comedic gold from you! The little quirky things that you do always make him laugh a little as who actually does that? And when he says, "You're so funny" he's not lying about that, as he finds you to be a bigger joke than his life.

5. He compliments you when you when you do something new to yourself

Whether you got your hair cut, nails done, or got a new tattoo to hopefully fill in that void of emptiness(or because why not YOLO), He always seems to notice. He's the first one to say something about it as he wants you to know that he does pay attention to the little things you do.

6. He reminds you that you're a smart and educated person

He loves that you're smart to know that Happy Hour comes before Library Hour. He appreciates that you care about your education but loves that you're able to point out every party place in town.

7. He cares about his friends

While you are his main priority, He also cares about his boys. He'll make sure to be there for them when they need him and will always have there back as if they get caught; you might be going down with them as well.

#BroCode #Bros4Lyfe #Brooooooooo

8. He trust you with his phone

He has nothing to hide on his phone and wants you to know that he is fully committed only to you. You're the only person who he gives his full attention to so he doesn't mind you looking through it. He already made sure to rename all the others he been talking to with clever names like "Mom", "Aunt", "Please Don't Open This Message".

9. He always make sure to remind you that you're his one and only

While he does trust with his phone and always on speed dial for his bros, He will continuously remind you that you're his main person. His eyes are only glued onto you and forever will be until he gets a notification from "Mom".

10. If he doesnt play this song for you, does he even really love you?

For those days where you have to ask him how he feels about the two of you. This song is a reminder of how he feels toward you which is a key factor as he's expressing his genuine emotion most lovingly and adequately.

In all seriousness, you shouldn't need a list to let you know that your boyfriend is fantastic. You should know whether he is or not from your own experience with him and comments that your loved one has made about him. As long as he's putting in the effort and showing that he genuinely cares about you, is all that matter. If you do feel like you need someone to help you figure if he's right for you or not, talk to close friends and family. Don't go searching through the web looking for an article to tell you this.

But if you do need the internet help to figure this out, you're better off joining Amelia Earhart in her 1937 flight to circumnavigate the globe.