10 Ways To Make The Most Of Your 2020 Summer If You Live In College Station, Texas

This summer is going to be memorable, whether you like it or not.

24
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAbetxVJ9Nw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Get ready to find your calling this summer!

1. Get a summer job

There's nothing better than doing what you love! Why not do it all summer?

2. Attend a protest

While wearing a MASK and being properly SANITIZED, of course.

3. Go on a picnic with friends at Research Park

(While social distancing in the great outdoors)

4. Take an impromptu trip to your backyard beach

two white ducks on bowl Photo by Steve Smith on Unsplash

We all KNOW that this summer was the summer that kiddie pool sales went up because of quarantine. Don't forget about your trusty backyard pool when this is all over!

5. Adopt a pet from the Aggieland Humane Society

Now is the perfect time to adopt a furry friend!

6. Lake Bryan

What more do you need than your dog and a kayak? That's right. Absolutely nothing.

7. Try a new breakfast spot

Remember when we were heroes for supporting local businesses? We still are!

8. See how many Texas Roadhouse Rolls you can shove in your mouth without choking

It's like cubby bunny...but on steroids.

9. Go to Home Goods and build your dream house, but leave empty-handed because you're poor

Raise your hand if you can relate!

10. Get out of College Station

Sometimes the best thing you can do when living in College Station is to get out of College Station!