10 Ways To Make The Most Of Your 2020 Summer If You Live In Branson, MO

Branson is the perfect place to have a great summer.

28
@explorebranson on Instagram

1. Go boating on Table Rock Lake

Table Rock Lake is one of the cleanest lakes in North America. It is the perfect summer go-to on a hot, sunny day. State Park Marina is a great place to rent a boat. They have everything: speed boats, pontoons, yachts, tubes, boats with slides, etc. You are sure to have a blast on TRL.

2. Eat at Mel's Hard Luck Diner

This is my absolute favorite restaurant in Branson. Mel's is a cute diner with singing servers. The servers all have amazing voices and the food is to die for. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves to eat and be entertained.

3. Visit Silver Dollar City

Silver Dollar City is one of my favorite attractions. Not only do they have fun rollercoasters, they have amazing food and spectacular shows as well! Not to mention the talented workmanship that is on display.

4. Visit White Water

Associated with Silver Dollar City, White Water is a super fun, family friendly water park. This water park is awesome for all ages. The kiddos can enjoy Splashaway Cay and Coconut Cove. The bigger kids (and adults) can enjoy Pipeline Plunge, Wakiki Wave, and much more. Don't forget the wave pool!

5. Ride the Track go-carts on the main strip (Highway 76)

With 5 Track courses to choose from, you are sure to have a fun time! I highly suggest the Heavy Metal High-rise.

6. Ride the big Ferris wheel

This is a great attraction to go to at night. The Ferris wheel has beautiful lights that are sure to impress.

7. Play some mini golf

With over 5 mini golf courses, there is something for everyone! There are pirate ones, dinosaur ones, plane crash ones, etc.

8. Go shopping at the Landing and the Tanger Outlets

Shopping is always a must. Between the Landing and the Tanger Outlets, there is a store for everything.

9. Visit the Hollywood Wax Museum

The Hollywood Was Museum is soooo crazy. The wax figures are so realistic that it's scary. Definitely worth the money.

10. Visit the Titanic Museum

This attraction is absolutely phenomenal. The owners did such a good job with honoring the people associated with the Titanic, dead and alive. This attraction is a beautiful tribute to the beautiful ship that once sailed our seas.