10 TV Shows You Can Never Watch Enough

10 TV Shows You Can Never Watch Enough

Let's watch... again!

32
10 TV Shows You Can Never Watch Enough
Time

It's always hard now days to find something good on TV that can really hold our eyes to the TV and not make us want look down at our phone forever, but we do all have our favorite TV shows that we might just watch over and over again and not even care about the re-runs. We enjoy it enough that the same episode keeps us glued to the TV so long we lose track of time, well at least I'm like this. So, here are my top ten TV shows that I could watch all the time.

1. Law and Order SVU

This show is just as old as I am it started airing in 1999. It's about a group of Detectives who are part of the NYPD Special Victims Unit and investigate crimes against the vulnerable. This means crimes against kids and sex crimes against all. I'm not sure how I really got into this show but I've seen all 411 episodes. I love the characters in the show as well. The show has seen lots of characters come and go, and I think the hardest one I've dealt with is when Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) left back in 2011. He was most likely my favorite in the show. I loved him and Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) together. They were my favorite TV partnership! Rumor has it that he will come back to the show when they call for it's last season. Fingers crossed!

2. Criminal Minds

This show started back in 2005 and it deals with the FBI and it's BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit). They are called into cases all over the states that deal with some of the most dangerous serial killers and they have to be able to work fast enough to stop the killer before he strikes again. I know why this show calls to me, it feeds my need to read and watch about serial killers (that's odd I know). This show has a wonderful cast and all their parts are really well written. This past season I had to say goodbye to one of my favorites from this show, but I'm hoping it doesn't change the show too much.

3. Psych

I was sucked into this show by mistake, I was waiting for law and order to come on (they air on the same TV network) and I just laughed the whole time I was watching it. So basically it's about these two main guys, Shawn and Gus, who are hired by the police because Shawn has them fooled that he is a real psychic and can help them catch all the bad guys and solve cases. This show ended in 2014, and it was a sad day when it did, but I have no issue watching it over again it's so full of sass and bad puns and all around it's just funny.

4. Chopped

This show feeds my inner chef. There is just something about watching four people go head to head to try and make a dish out of random things tossed in a basket. I find myself watching the show and going, "Why would you do that?" or "Um, that is not how you cook that..." It always looks easy but I know it's most likely not because who likes to cook against the clock?

5. Kitchen Nightmares (U.S)

Keeping up with the food theme shows, Kitchen Nightmares is something I always find myself re-watching again and again. I love Gordon Ramsey. I think he is wonderful to watch and a great chef. So, what he does is he goes around to struggling restaurants and tries to make it so they can be successful. I love watching him try the food these places serve because it's rare that the food is ever good and he can be harsh sometimes. He makes the greatest faces when he tries food I sometimes can't help but to laugh at them. It's also great to see what kind of people he runs into who have no idea what they are doing.

6. Game Of Thrones

Blood, sex and dragons. Do you really need anymore reason to watch this show? I got into this show to the point where I spent three days watching the first three seasons with my best friend and I didn't realize I had spent thirty hours on my sofa... But it was all worth it. Although yes, the books are better, the show is very well done and will always keep you on the edge of your seat and have you going "what the hell" and it will break your heart more than once.

7. Sherlock

The BBC network as ruined my life with their shows. It took one episode of Sherlock and I was hooked. It is yet another TV show about solving crimes, but it takes place in London. To make this long story short, it is simply the stories of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle made in modern times. It is filled with so much sass that sometimes I just can't help myself and I'll watch a season three or four times in a day. I can do this because the only downfall to this show is that each season is only three episodes long, each of them only an hour and then we have to wait two to three years for a new season, but it's OK I'll just keep re-watching what I have.

8. Doctor Who

Again, a BBC show that only took one episode to have me hooked. I tell you, the British really know how to write TV. This show lets you time travel to the past and future with a man known as The Doctor and you spend the episodes trying to save different planets from different creatures. You don't always travel alone with the doctor sometimes he has people who travel all of time and space with him, and normally in the end when they leave there are lots of tears and sadness. This is a show you should watch if you like Sci-Fi!

9. Supernatural

This is a show about two brothers who hunt monster like vampires and demons and even gods that walk the earth with them. All the things we as kids are told are not real, these brothers hunt and kill to keep people safe from harm. They do this because they lost their mother and other people they care about to all the creatures that go bump in the night. This show, though it can be sad and tug on the heart strings, is also is filled with the brothers being sassy with each other and starting prank wars, you know normal things that brothers do, so the show knows how to keep things light and funny when they need to.

10. The Big Bang Theory

Lot's of people I've met don't care for this show, but I think this show is wonderful. It's so funny and it's filled with lots of stuff from today's nerd kids life and as you watch it you find yourself going, "Oh, I know someone like that." The show is based around two main guys, Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, who are best friends and roommates and even work together with their friends Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Rajesh Koothrappali. Together these guys do things like go to their local comic book store and play video games together and even go to Comic Con. These are the things that I would do in real life, so it's just an easy thing to relate to when you are watching TV. This show, like most the others I watch, is filled with more bad puns and so much sass, there's never a dull moment and I always find myself laughing.

So, don't feel bad if someone says to you, "Haven't you seen this?" just nod your head and keep on watching because there is nothing wrong with watching a show over and over again. Whatever helps you pass time, and who doesn't love good TV?