10. The Store Downstairs is a complete blessing.
9. The 16th floor is not overran with ghosts...its overran with wasps.
8. You did the 9/11 Stair Climb or you didn't really live there.
7. The view from the 16th floor is phenomenal, unless youre looking at the parking lot.
6. Parking…it doesn’t exist. It is nearly impossible to get a parking spot when you need one. We'll never understand why we can't park in Center for the Arts.
5. The patio is a great place to hang a hammock.
4. From Keene, you can totally walk to Taco Bell.
3. Three elevators? What a great idea! Too bad they are hardly all ever working.
2. Oh look, a cross walk. It’s a shame the button doesn’t work…
1. On the bright side, thanks to Student Government we have 24/7 Visitation hours!