10 Tips To Survive A Bad Day

10 Tips To Survive A Bad Day

You can and will get through this.

95
10 Tips To Survive A Bad Day

We’ve all had bad days, whether it be triggered by something small like road rage or something bigger, here are some tips to turn your day around.

1. Listen to music

I personally like to listen to music that I can relate to when I’m in a bad mood or having a bad day, grab your IPod or phone and sing along . You could even dance around your room, the choice is yours.

2. Take a shower

I’ve found that taking a shower after a long day is very relaxing, sometimes I just let the water run down my back and put on my favorite music.

3. Take a walk

Walk around the block, bring your dog, walk with a friend. You could even talk it out with your friend on your walk.

4. Pet an animal

Everybody loves animals! Pet your dog, cat, guinea pig, any animal you have. Dogs love to cuddle and can sometimes even sense when you’re having a bad day. Cuddle with an animal.

5. Journal

Write it out, journaling is a great way to relive stress and get things off your chest.

6. Hug it out

Sometimes we just need a hug to get through our bad days, hug a friend, family member, anybody.

7. Eat

Eat your favorite food! Chocolate, pizza, whatever it is, you’ve had a bad day and you deserve your favorite food.

8. Go for a drive

When I’m having a bad day or when my friends are having bad days, we will pick each other up and just go for a drive. We talk it out and by the end of the drive, we both feel better.

9. Breathe

Practice some deep breathing, take a deep breath and tell yourself everything will be ok

10. Remind yourself, its only one bad day

Someone very close to me always told me when I was having a bad day that I could get through it, even the darkest days only have 24 hours. Tomorrow is a new day. You can and will get through this.