10 times the office summarized my work ethic

10 Times The Office Summed up my Work Ethic

I get as much work done in a day as Jim does when he's pranking Dwight. None.

31

Whether you're in school or out in the real world with a job, we all have our moments of having absolutely zero motivation to do anything but open Netflix and accept your fate. Coincidentally I'm usually watching The Office instead of doing my homework or finishing that paper I've had weeks to start. Along the downward spiral into Netflix's booby trap, I've discovered a few gems that perfectly described my work ethic, nonexistent.

Trying to blame your professor for your homework-induced depression 

dz7u9q3vpd4eo.cloudfront.net/wp-content/legacy/pos...

Deciding to spend your time at the dining hall instead of at your desk

23 Michael Scott Quotes That Prove He's Secretly A Lost Twenty ...

Blaming your perfectionism for everything and anything

dundermifflingifs princesconsuela gif | WiffleGif

Tuning out your professor even though you'll regret it taking the exam

15 Awesome Quotes From 'The Office'

Making your essay entirely of quotes is technically not plagarizing  

50 Funniest Moments From 'The Office'

Wondering why it took you the whole day to do one assingment 

The Office Finale Quotes - Album on Imgur

Starting out in a math problem tutorial and ending up in Narnia 

the office michael scott steve carell funny quotes when i discovered ...

Letting your group do all the work for a group project and hoping nothing goes wrong 

Top 20 Quotes From 'The Office' That Would Win Their Own Dundie

Realizing class interferes with your regularly scheduled nap time

23 Signs You're The Stanley Of Your Office

Lesson learned: never underestimate the power of the "yes I'm still watching button." Next time you're debating whether to watch that next episode or grind out that calculus homework, you know what you need to do.