A dog is undeniably the best thing you could ever ask for. They're sweet, always full of energy and are always excited to see you. Dogs are so much better to have around than people, and we really don't deserve them. Not convinced? Here are 10 times dogs were better than humans:
1. When this dog was super excited to be in a bath surrounded by rubber duckies.
2. The first time you've ever seen a puppy this happy about being on a swing set.
3. Corgis swimming > humans swimming.
4. This puppy looks better in a Jack Sparrow costume than Johnny Depp did.
5. If this doesn't make your day, you're lying to yourself.
6. I'm not crying, you're crying.
7. When this dog with braces went viral earlier this year, it was the best thing that had ever happened to us.
8. Okay, really, what did we do to deserve dogs with flower crowns?
9. I would go to this birthday party over anyone else's any day.
10. Face it, you wish you looked as cool with beats on as this lab does.
If you want a friend that's literally always excited to see you, gives attention as much as they need to receive it and will love you no matter what, then go out and buy a puppy. If these 10 dogs didn't make you want one, like, right now, you might want to read it again. Do yourself a favor and be a dog lady. It'll be the best thing that's ever happened to you.