The Second Half Of The Semester Slump, As Told By Barney Stinson

"It's gonna be LEGEND ... wait for it ... DARY!"

46

Remember last summer when you were able to sit around doing nothing? Even if you were doing something like working two jobs or taking a summer class, nothing was as bad as during the semester. At this point, we are all counting down the days until our responsibilities go away and we can sit back and relax for a minute without falling behind. The mid semester slump is upon us and the only way to get through it is to acknowledge it's presence.

Sitting in lectures like

Evolution of plants in Eastern Europe, balancing chemical equations, calculation summations, and renaissance art all seem to be putting me to sleep in class.

Pulling an all nighter to study for an exam

Why should I study in advance when I can just study the night before and get the same grade?

When professors keep you till the last second of class

Nothing more annoying than when there is 5 minutes in the class period and the professor decides to begin the next chapter...

When your friend says they haven't skipped class yet this semester

If you didn't skip class at least once to take a nap are you actually a college student?

When you barely studied for an exam and still passed

I'd like to give a shoutout to my professor for hooking us up with a 15 point curve.

Paper due 12 a.m. Monday morning ... Currently 10 p.m. Sunday night

There are so many other things I would rather be doing than sitting at a computer in the library on a Saturday night writing a seven page paper.

When your campus holds stress-relieving events and all you want to do is pet the animals

If there is are puppies sitting in the student center, you are obligated to stop and pet them. If you don't, you don't have a heart.

When you have to tell your parents how you're doing this semester

"Oh! I have 2 As, and 3 Bs!" little do your parents know that you're failing four classes and haven't been to your fifth at all this semester.

When you want to go to the frats but you have to study instead

Its a themed party ... but I have to study ... maybe ill just go for an hour... it'll be fine!

When math finally makes sense right before the final

Two words: mind blown. Who knew calculus could actually make sense? Maybe if I went to class all those times instead of taking a nap I would've figured this out sooner!

When you finally finish finals and realize that the summer is gonna be

Believe me I'm sure you'll survive the rest of this semester. In the meantime, make an attempt to go to class, submit your work early, and pet all the puppies you can. Soon enough you'll be able to relax for a few days and let another semester start in no time!