The calander is almost ready to turn to September, back to school sales are occuring, and school supplies are on sale. This only means one other thing is coming: College Move In Day. The countdown to the day I move in is down to single digits, and I feel there's thoughts I'm having that most college students probably have as their move in day creeps closer and closer. So instead of keeping them to myself, I figured it would be great to share them.
1. "Did I pack enough clothes?"
2. "Maybe I slightly overpacked?"
3. "I can't wait to move in and see my friends!"
4. "Am I forgetting anything important?"
5. "Is this all going to fit in the car?"
6. "Hope this all fits in my room."
7. "Why is my move in time in the middle of the day/week?"
8. "It's going to take forever to get all of this into my room. I'm going to be to tired to unpack."
Finally, on move in day, pulling into campus...
10. "I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!"
Enjoy the final few days at home, collegiates. You'll be moving into your new dorm room before you know it. Have a wonderful first semester of the new school year! Good Luck!