1. I guess I need to get a passport.
2. I better start saving my money.
3. I'll have to learn some key phrases of different languages.
4. Learn to like foreign food and different drinks.
5. I'll need to research different cities to explore.
6. Turns out norts and t-shirts aren't acceptable to wear on the daily. So figure out what to wear?
7. Does Snapchat work over there?
8. I better mentally prepare myself for the foreign boys I'll meet.
9. Got to be careful not to overpack.
10. Start to get really excited for all the European adventures.
Shout out to my best friend, Sarah Rodes, for her help and guidance in helping me with this article and also helping me prepare for my study abroad adventure, while getting ready for her own. #DivasinEurope