So, the moment many people (not me) have been waiting for has arrived: it's time to move back to campus! If you're riding this particular struggle bus, here are some things that you're definitely thinking.
1. Oh, I don't have THAT much stuff... I can start packing later.
Yes Netflix, I AM still watching!
2. I should Pinterest some decorating ideas...
I need to know EXACTLY what I want my room to look like when I get there!
3. Ok, for real, I move back in a week.
There's so much to do... but only 100 pages left of this book! Power through!!
4. Finishing that book reminded me of all the other things I wanted to accomplish this summer!
Reinvent my wardrobe, redo my bedroom, buy a cat (dreaming...), etc. I can do all that this week, right??
5. Whoops, move in is in 3 days... and I've packed nothing.
Have I packed my room stuff or my clothes? No. Have I bought any textbooks? HA. Am I going to crash and burn... TBD.
6. Oh... now move in is tomorrow.
No reason for alarm-- I have a full day to pack!
7. Well, I have successfully stalled all day, and now it's 9:00 p.m. and I have done NOTHING.
THIS is reason for alarm...
8. I'm stressed, so I'm going to grab a snack.
I can't think straight when I'm hangry, ok??
9. OH MY GOSH IT'S 11:00 AND I'VE DONE NOTHING!!!
How do I even start?? What clothes do I need? WHERE ARE MY THROW PILLOWS???
10. Well, it's 2:00 a.m., but I DID IT!
Everything is packed, and I'm ready to roll!! But... I'll never procrastinate that badly ever again (yeah, right.)
So now, you're all set and headed off to school! And, if you're anything like me, you still cry as soon before your mom even gets back in her car...