10 Things You Know to be True Living with Your Best Friends

Not one day is the same

253
know your meme

1. There's always someone there

No matter what it is you need, it might be needing a buddy to go to the library, a shoulder to cry on, or like most of the time someone to make a run to McDonald's at eleven o'clock because the dining hall just didn't cut it, you've got a partner in crime (or seven!)

2. There will be fights

There tend to be times when living together and being together pretty much all day every day gets to be a little much, but at the end of the day, you always forgive each other and usually end up laughing it off.

3. There's always something to do

It might not always be exciting but there's always something going on, whether it be a movie out in the common room or someone dragging you to a party on a Tuesday as much as you need to study for that exam you have at 8 A.M, living with your best friends will never be boring because there's always an adventure to be had.

4. There's never a shortage of clothes to borrow

Thankfully when you get sick of your closet there are multiple other closets to pick an outfit from. And most of the time when someone says "Oh my god, I love your top! Where'd you get it?" Your response ends up going along the lines of "My roommates closet!"

5. They're always there to make dull moments fun

Homework and cleaning might not always be fun (okay who am I kidding, they're never fun) but when you live with your best friends they have the ability to turn up the radio and sing and dance around making you forget whatever you're doing is boring!

6. You'll never be without

Between heading home for breaks or just plain forgetting to pick up a new tube of toothpaste, you often forget a lot of things you need to survive every day. However living with multiple other girls chances are whatever you're needing, someone has it.

7. There's no such thing as privacy

There tends to be an unspoken rule that goes along the lines of "Doors always open." And when your moms not there for you to ask "Is this normal?" you turn to your best friends, at this point, nobody is phased by a nipple or two.

8. If you like it or not you start to become exactly like them

Before you know it you find yourself saying things only they would say, or picking up little habits from them. Eventually, you're all just one person.

9. You tend to make a name for yourselves

People are often confused if they don't see you guys all together, they know where one of you goes, the rest will follow.

10. You've got a forever family

These are the people you'll never forget, these are the ones who became your family overnight. They know you like nobody in the world does, and they still love you! Years from now you'll look back and smile thinking about the years you lived with your best friends.