We all know during a busy week at school, we like to slack off and procrastinate on getting our work done early. Within procrastination there's always certain things I do instead of actually trying to stay ahead of my classes and homework. SpongeBob perfectly describes how we all stay busy even when we should be doing something other than procrastination.
1. Cheering on our favorite sports team.
No matter if you are cheering on baseball, basketball, hockey, or whatever you watch. Any sport is better than actually doing our homework.
2. Just being bored.
No one wants to study all night long, so I know I would rather be bored than actually do homework.
3. Dancing like nobody is watching.
Work on your dance moves in front of a mirror because you honestly know your an awful dancer.
4. Admiring your good looks.
Because when you look good, you look good.
5. Enjoying food.
Eating your favorite food always is a better idea, than studying for your important.
6. Hanging out with your best friend.
7. Start asking yourself stupid questions.
Google is everyone's friend when it comes to finding out information.
8. Going out to the club.
When you decide to go out and see your friends, instead of typing your 10 page paper.
9. Realizing you don't want to be in college anymore.
Why go to college when you could live in your parents basement the rest of your life, or marry someone that is really rich.
10. You just aren't going to do the work because it's a load of barnacles.
Good choice of words.