10 Things More Entertaining Than Watching The Presidential Debate

We can never get that wasted 90 minutes of our lives back.

43

Being educated about the election is important, and I'm pretty sure most people were actually excited to watch the debate last Monday night. The media made the debate out to be as big as the Superbowl. However, it was an extreme disappointed basically reminding everyone that we probably shouldn't vote for either of these candidates. At least that was the argument they were making on stage for 90 minutes. Since we will never get that 90 minutes of depressing time back I figured we could at least imagine the more entertaining things we could have been doing.

1. Binge watching "Law and Order"

This country does need to restore Law and Order, thankfully it's all on Netflix and can be binge-watched at any time.

2. Doing Homework

Doing homework is actually slightly less depressing than this election.

3. Reading a good book

Who knows where the country will be in a couple years, we better start studying up on the hunger games now.

4. Memorizing your contacts

It would definitely be a better use of 90 minutes, you never know what will happen.

5. Watching Kanye West doing literally anything.

Side note if you need a good laugh google Kanye West funny moments. #Kanyeforpresident2020??

6. Praying for our poor country

I'm 100% serious about this one. Say your prayers people.

7. Reading live tweets about the debate

"CNN on how to watch the debate. I'll be watching it while drinking whiskey, my arms wrapped me, rocking back n forth in the corner, scared." -@ErinFoley

"All things aside, congrats to these two olds for not peeing for 90 minutes" -@RyanStegman

"this is the longest SNL cold open I've ever seen" -@SarahHalusha

8. Watching "Dancing With The Stars", "The Voice", or any other show that got cut off early because of debate night.

The 90-second debate dance on "Dancing With the Stars" accomplished more than the actual debate.

9. Babysitting two children, kinda like Lester Holt was doing.

Not only poor man was stuck babysitting two adults, but his parents gave him the name Lester.

10. Fact checking.

No comment needed.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I can't wait for Tuesday to watch the two most boring vice presidential candidates battle it out in a way that would make the "Batman v Superman" fight scene look like award winning cinema.