It’s almost summer, people. And most of you college students are probably at home already, (good job for surviving finals btw) but for some of us, we’re still here, trying to make it through the next week without completely losing our sanity. We all want finals week to be done but don’t really want anything else that comes along with that—like saying goodbye to our friends that we probably won’t see for a while when we’re used to seeing them everyday for hours on end. So, without further ado, here are 10 things you will most definitely miss about living with your friends at college.
1. Having an insanely close support group to help with any kind of problem that needs to be solved ASAP.
2. Late night rants that last way too long but are needed and welcomed anyways.
3. Unlimited hugs, any place, any time and for as long as you need them.
4. Complaining about homework together (instead of doing said homework) and freaking out over the responsibilities that come along with being an adult.
5. Binge watching all your favorite TV shows together.
6. Having friends available at all times to analyze texts, help you decipher them and then figure out the best response ever.
7. Ordering pizza at all odd hours of the night because you can.
8. Random moments of synchronized dancing, of course.
9. Going on all sorts of adventures together.
10. And finally…knowing that no matter what kind of day you’re having, you always have your friends to lean on.