Thanksgiving is one of the most highly anticipated holidays of the year. The food, the family, and the school break are all things everyone looks forward to. However, with Thanksgiving so soon after one of the craziest elections our relatives have witnessed, this year's holiday may include just a bit too much political discussion. There are a million things I'd rather do than continue to talk about what happened on November 8th. Here are a few of them.
1. Eat mayonnaise by the spoonful.
2. Participate in Fear Factor stunts.
3. Go to the beach and surround myself with bread.
5. Listen to "Closer" on repeat for the entire meal.
7. Give up pasta until 2017.
8. Have 8AMs Monday thru Friday.
9. Relive McDreamy's death.
10. Get a really bad haircut.
Good luck everybody!