From roasting socialites of the Upper East Side community through "Gossip Girl" blasts to craving some of Rufus Humphrey infamous waffles, "Gossip Girl" is an unforgettable series that taught me countless life lessons that I implement into my life today, and this isn't an exaggeration. Let's travel back to the mid-2000s into the life of the Waldorfs and Vanderwoodsens and honor the unforgettable impact this show made on our generation ideals of love, life, fashion, and fighting for what we love.
1. Sometimes, things can’t always go back to the way they used to be. But that’s okay.
2. “Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.”
3. High school was a cringy and dramatic time for everyone.
Even for Queen B.
4. “You don’t give up on the people you love.”
5. "You don’t give up just because things are hard."
6. “Whoever said that money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.”
7. Don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.
8. Fate always finds a way.
9. Life is full of difficult decisions.
10. Rufus' love for waffles throughout the series is an unstoppable combination and a force to be reckoned with.
- Gossip Girl Facts - Juicy, Behind-the-Scenes Gossip Girl Details ›
- Lily Van Der Woodsen Taught Me Yoga, And Then We Talked About ... ›
- Gossip Girl Taught Me These Relevant Love Lessons ›
- Everything Gossip Girl taught me about life ›
- 6 Life Lessons Gossip Girl Taught Us | Her Campus ›
- Every Time Serena Van Der Woodsen Was A Terrible Person On ... ›
- Life Lessons Blair Waldorf From 'Gossip Girl' Taught Us, Because ... ›
- 16 Life Facts Gossip Girl Has Taught Me | CollegeTimes.com ›
- 19 Essential Life Lessons "Gossip Girl" Taught Us All ›