10 Things Girls Make An Annoyingly Big Deal Out Of

842

Sometimes, as girls, we like to read really far into things and try and figure out exactly what was meant. Most of the time, there isn’t anything else to know. What was said was what was meant. There’s nothing more to it. For the girls who overthink, overanalyze, and worry like crazy, here a few things we make an annoyingly big deal of:

1. When your crush takes three hours to text you back.

Calm down, he has a life outside of you. Not everyone is on his or her phone 24/7, so maybe you should put yours down for a little, too.

2. Also, if your crush doesn’t text you first.

It’s a two-way street, honey, you can text him just as easily as he can text you. He’s not a jerk for not texting you right when you wake up in the morning.

3. If your friends don’t text you back right away it doesn’t mean they’re mad at you.

They are also busy with things in their life.

4. There’s no difference in a text with or without an emoji, I promise.

5. Don’t freak out if your boy is hanging out or talking to another girl.

If you two are dating, or have established that you’re exclusive, don’t worry about it. Boys are allowed to have friends of the opposite sex. It’s healthy.

6. Your friends and crush can’t hang out with you every day and you freak out.

Don’t! People have a lot of stuff going on. Just because they can’t hang out with you today doesn’t mean they don’t like you anymore. You’re still on their minds.

7. Don’t worry about your outfit choice for the day.

You’re not supposed to dress to impress your crush. Dress to feel good about yourself! In the wise words of Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé, walk out that door saying, “I’m feelin' myself, I’m feelin' myself.”

8. OMG! He asked you to Netflix and chill?!

He must be the typical, jerk guy who just wants to hook up with you! Or wait, it could be that he’s super nervous to ask you to hang out! Give him the benefit of the doubt. Just because you “Netflix and chill” with someone doesn’t mean you have to do anything more than that.

9. When you and your friends have to analyze a conversation piece by piece.

I guarantee the dude meant what he said, and isn’t making some sneaky plan behind your back.

10. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram stalking are annoying.

Why do you need to look up his high school girlfriend? Or do you really think there’s going to be some hidden message in his Twitter favorites? Just stop.

There’s really no reason to freak out about these things and let them consume your life. Just relax. Everything’s going to be alright! Worrying about these things are just going to burden you, so learn to ignore them. Be content and happy with what you have going on in your life, and let the little things go.