10 Things That Make Dogs Better Than People

There is a reason why they are called man's best friend.

60
thescrumptiouspumpkin

Growing up, there has never been a time when I have not had at least one dog in my house. I cannot imagine my life without pets, and being in college has been a true test since I have had to be away from my furry friends at home. If there is one thing that I can say for sure about dogs it is that they are the best friends you could ever ask for. Human friends come and go in life and loyalty is always a question when it comes to people. This is not the case with dogs. With dogs, loyalty is never a question and that alone makes them better than humans. There are other things, however, that make them edge out their human competition, and here are just a few:

1. Dogs never judge you when you say something stupid. 2. Dogs never get (that) mad at you.

3. Dogs always know how to make you feel better.

4. Dogs never complain about what is on TV. 5. Dogs are always genuinely sorry when they do something wrong.

6. Dogs understand when you are sad or upset and they are always there for you.

7. Dogs like your cooking even when it's not very good. 8. Dogs listen to you even when you are being irrational.

9. Dogs will never stab you in the back or hurt you on purpose.

10. Dogs want nothing more in the world than for you to love them and they will do anything they have to to make sure you are OK.

If you have never had a dog or if you feel like there is something missing from your life, then I suggest you look into getting a dog. Many people say that they are too much work or that it will cost too much to take care of them, but I am here to tell you that the reward will be worth all of the troubles. You will find a friend like no friend you have ever had, and you will find that you are a much happier person overall. And, if you are the type of person who can't always handle being around other people, then a dog is the perfect option because, after all, they are better.