When we first turn 21, we go out and do all of the things that we couldn't do before.
The same thing applies when we graduate from college. There was so much that we couldn't say or do before, but now we have that $50,000 - $500,000 piece of paper that allows us all opportunity to "be an adult" and do what we want.
Here are 10 things I will do now that I've graduated college:
1. Spend the first month binge watching all the shows I couldn't watch while studying.
2. Sleep in passed 10 am on a Monday for the first time in 5 years.
3. Throw away all of the notebooks. highlighters, and other, now useless, things in my house.
4. Apply for all of the big kid jobs that I can.
5. Cry after realizing the demands of a big kid job.
6. Make sure everyone I encounter for the next two months knows that I am a college graduate.
7. Rub it in the faces of everyone who still has to go to classes.
8. Enjoy having money in my bank account before having to pay back student loans.
9. Debate going back to school to avoid having to pay back said loans.
10. Realize that I am officially now an adult and no one can fuck with me.
I will accomplish all of these within the next couple of months. And number 10 is the rest of my life. Just you wait.